Really Hard Day

RIP Aunt Julene



Today will be a day I will never forget. Its started off going shopping for school supplies for Morgan and Myself. It was a lot of fun getting school supplies. I love this time of year. So after target we went to bath and body work where I got some candles they smell so good! They off to payless shoe store to look for shoes for Morgan. Didn't find any for him but got some really cute silver glitter fake toms for me! Then we headed to walmart had to get some candy for my candy basket since it was getting empty didn't know that I would need it tonight. So after walmart we were hungry so off to Del taco for lunch where we wait forever in the drive thru. Right before ordering our food my car started acting weird doing stuff I cant even explain. After ordering our food my car died in the drive thru my worst night mere. So Morgan and I had to push the car through the drive through and pay for our food...After pushing it to a parking space I called AAA and had them send a tow. So as I was waiting I decided to try to start my car again and it started. So we rush home in case it decided to die again on me. So I sit down and start eating my food and the house phone rings (people who know me know I don't answer the house phone ever) but I did for some reason even though the I could not see who was calling on the caller Id. It happened to be my aunts husband wanting to talk to my mom, well mom was working and so I asked whats going on and he hung up on me. So I called my aunt Kellie to call and check up and see what is going on. Well she got no answer so I hung up with her and my uncle called back and finally told me my aunt has passed away. I was in shock I knew I had to call my mom and tell her that was very hard to tell her that her sister had passed away. Well then I called my cousin Mandy to let her know talk about the hardest thing ever. Having to tell her that her mom has passed away the sadness in her voice killed me but I knew I had to be strong for her. I cried so hard after that phone call. So it has been a crazy day around here. But I also think that my aunt was telling me good bye when my car died I know it sounds crazy but it was exactly around the time she passed then to be home right before her husband called. I don't know but I'm really starting to think it was her! I will miss my aunt Julene a lot. We all know she went peacefully it could of been so much worse for her with all that she had going on with her. Love you so much Aunt Julene I'm glad that your up in heaven with your mama and aunt! til I see you again xoxo


Ps...sorry for the sucky typing just typing it out as I was thinking it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment